Sunday, July 10, 2011

June Christmas Card Stamp Camp

The Sunday of each month is my Christmas Card Making Stamp Camp - I am well on my way to my cards being done - woo hoo!! So June was no different - we got together and stamped - one of the guests wanted Chanukah, so I came up with these two designs - This one has dreidels made using the two sizes of SU's tag punch - I think they turned out cute.


And here is the Christmas card versions - the first uses "Cardinal Christmas" that is now retired -but such a beautiful set. The berries on the plant have mini gems in red attached (hard to see in the photo) -


I also love the second card - this silhouette just gives me a wonderful feeling of nostalgia and Christmas's past.


Our next Christmas Card Stamp camp is July 31st - come join us and make 10 cards of your own (5 each of 2 designs) using two brand new sets from the new 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog. Watch for details to come!

1 comment:

Shari Winterstein said...

I am always looking for Chanukah ideas and I love both of these. Thanks for blessing my day and have a fabulous time at convention! :)))))