Hi all - I am sorry I have been missing so long - I can hardly believe it's been almost 3 weeks. My health has been on a real downward spiral this month. In the entire month I only had about 1 1/2 good days - which is very unusual. I felt so miserable that I was thinking thoughts like this -
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
Spring is one of my favorite times in Southern Cal. The weather is warm (but not hot!) The clouds are amazing - rain has made the hills green.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
It's me - it really is - I have Obsessive Coffee Disorder - I LOVE THE STUFF!!! Don't think it's an addiction, as last week I was suffering from a kidney infection, and quit coffee for four days - and didn't event get a headache. Didn't like not having coffee - but really did not feel any type of withdrawal - so I think this is the disorder I have - LOL!
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
So here is the 2nd card we made this month at my Christmas Cards Stamp Camp. It is a much more subtle, natural card. The Dove stamp set is retired, but until the new catty comes out - or even the holiday mini - Christmas sets are slim pickins. This card was inspired by a banner I saw in church - it was white with a burlap center and a beautiful white peace dove.
This dove's not white - but I think it's lovely stamped in Brown Sugar ink - and the Pistachio olive branch makes for a beautiful color combo. Below is a close up of how we used linen thread to tie up the burlap ribbon and give it some dimension.