NOW FORMING - I have openings in my NEW evening/weekend group!
"Baby Wipe Technique" - sample of just one of hundreds of techniques we can learn!
WHAT IS STAMP CLUB? It's a fun place to relax and have fun stamping and learning with other crazy people that love creativity as much as you do!!! You meet each month for 7 months and form wonderful, creative friendships! Currently I have two area groups going - but have had a request from several of you who work to form an evening and/or weekend group.
- We meet in the Prescott area once a month, rotating homes*
- We make 2-3 projects – 1) a technique card (8 1/2" x 4 1/4") for your technique library; 2) a card using that specific technique and 3) if the technique and card are simple and less time-consuming we’ll make one additional project – with or without that technique!
- You'll make new friends that are as crazy about stamping as you are - stampers are the NICEST people.
- We meet once a month for 7 months - for this new group starting that is (Nov, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, & finish at my house in June) June will be a special thank you project from me, and you will have the option of signing up for another rotation and learning 7 more techniques.
- One of those months you will get to be our HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST and be awarded with all the Stampin' rewards to choose exclusive stamp sets and products of your choice for FREE based on the total of the orders for that night - you provide drinks and snacks that month - it's just like having a home party except you have a built in guest list!* Plus you’ll get a special handmade gift from me your hostess month.
- You place a minimum $25 order (before tax and shipping) each month - if you can't make it one month - you let me know, email me your order before club, and I'll make your projects for you.
- I provide the rest...everything is cut, scored and ready to make – along with guided instructions and tips.
*If you do not wish to host at your home, you have the option of hosting at my home, or we can reserve the Starbucks conference room. You are free to bring in outside orders the month of your club to increase your sales and hostess benefits. Dates and times will be set by what works for the group once formed.
This is a great way to stay up-to-date on what Stampin’ Up! has to offer; learn all about stamping products and techniques; spend social time with other friendly stampers; and build your stamping supplies little by little. Sign-ups for this group is ongoing until we hit our maximum number. So let me know if you'd like to get on the list for my next try-it club event.
SPECIAL BONUS OFFER -
Sign up for a round of club, and you'll receive a set of plastic photo page holders to hold your one round of Club technique cards FREE.
So grab a friend (or two) and sign-up now! I'll send you the Club Contract by email. Looking forward to a fun adventure and learning new stamping techniques together! (updated 10/22/17)
CURRENTLY formed -
Club #1 - daytime between the 15th and end of month
Club #2 - daytime between the 15th and end of month
Club #3 - Evening and or weekend between the 15th and end of the month