Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Convention - Wonderful Prize Patrol

I wanted to share with you the wonderful prize I won at Convention from Prize Patrol - it was this great bundle of products with a long piece of lace ribbon. In the bundle were Perfectly Penned wood set, Under the Big Top DSP, and the Big Top Birthday Quick Accents. It was soooo exciting to win. One other person in our group, Theresa, also won a prize - she had warned us that if she won she was going to be excited - and she was :)
She won a bundle of new Holiday products from the upcoming mini - so I can't show - but it is all very lovely!! Convention is wonderful and if you'd like to join us next year, think about signing up under the wonderful $99 special SU has going right now. Full details are in this post -
http://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2011/07/join-my-team-now-and-have-some-fun.html but you only have till Sunday to go to my website - http://www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net/ to sign up under this deal.
In fact check out this video from Shelli Gardner, the founder of Stampin' Up! regarding this deal, and let me know if you have any questions!! ~Maureen




No comments: