Sunday, July 31, 2011

Here we GROW!!

So - I wanted to share this picture of the Mainstage at Convention this year - it was such a great theme. The Stage had a HUGE grow on it that changed colors every day, and the plants silhouetted on it were added to every day to give the illusion of it growing. What a wonderful convention theme - SU out did themselves. I was so excited when I signed in for convention - as I got an Award for promotions in my downline - how exciting was that!! I didn't even expect it - I received this beautiful pin and great Stamp Set! (Yes, it's the same set I got from Prize Patrol - so Heidi will probably get one of them :) But I'm not complaining - it's nice to be recognized.

So, I guess those of us that went to Convention took the GROW theme literally - since we've gotten back we've added 18 NEW members to the Crazy Stamping Ladies downline - AMAZING!! I do plan on earning the trip to Fiji - and this makes it look like it really could happen. Looking forward to getting to know all these new ladies.



No comments: