Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Kitchen Counters

After 13 years in our home we've decided to upgrade a bit from the tile counter tops we had in the kitchen. So after they demolished the tile counter top this is how my counters looked - we lived with this a week or so. But then - here's our new stove top -the back splash will come soon :) Our new sink - Our Island with the new granite - my daughter Heidi is an interior designer and was able to help us pick up the perfect stone - it is soooo beautiful. Full of character and movement. and here's the new overhang where we'll be able to push up some stools for counter seating.
I love it - what a change it made in our kitchen.

2 comments:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

WOW! I LOVE your new counters. The overhang is going to be awesome for you! Missing you, my friend.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Maureen! Very exciting. Can't wait to see them in person!