Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Downline Appreciation Lunch

Last Saturday, I had my first annual "1st Downline" Appreciation lunch and it was such a nice time. We started the day with light refreshments and a short meeting. The ladies were greeted by this sign when the came in. Here's a close-up of Tess - isn't she cute! I had it sitting up on an easel - and can use it for all my upcoming event.




After our meeting - the Ladies each got to make their own as a project that they can use in their own businesses. They got to pick the color of DSP they wanted to accent it with - perfect use for those tiny patterns in our DSP packets. Here are Heidi and Julie working on theirs -


Sandy and Maria working on theirs - and a close-up of Lisa's Tess. This is such a great group of ladies - I hope they know how much they mean to me. I think it was a fun and useful project - and I hope they enjoyed it!

No comments: