Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Appreciation

If you're reading this Wed. morning when it was first posted - know that SIX of us from my downline group are currently headed to SU Convention in Salt Lake City - WOO, HOO!! I'm posting this ahead of time, but there is a good chance that I didn't sleep at all last night. We needed to leave from my daughter's house at 3:45 AM to be on time for our flight - so why sleep :)

So here are a few more pics from my Downline Appreciation Day - but first I was appreciated :) - Karen brought me this lovely bouquet of flowers - thanks Karen - that was very sweet!! Kathy also brought a bottle of Moscato - that must have been good and was thoroughly enjoyed, cuz when I went to get some - it was all gone :( Thanks Kathy - that was very sweet of you also!Here is a little "thank you" gift that greeted each of the ladies when they arrived at their seats. I know they all have a use for mini glue dots - who wouldn't?!?Here are Lisa and Kathy enjoying the day - and here are Lyn and Karen. Karen was kind enough to demonstrate how she unmounts her roller stamps from the wheels and uses them on clear blocks. It was a great demo, thanks for sharing - there are several wheels I think I'll do this with.



Finally - this picture was actually from last month's meeting, but since I couldn't show the catalog yet I had to wait to post. These three lucky ladies (Heidi, Lyn and Diane), won a brand new catalog for their team winning the "How Well do you KNOW Maureen" contest. They had to answer 10 questions I asked related to me, stamping and the new catalog - way to go ladies!!

1 comment:

Jean Addis said...

I found your marvelous blog on SC. I really like your decorated glue dot gifts...great idea!