Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Team Cards -

Some of you might have seen this when I advertised my upcoming RMHC fundraiser here - I really love this card and made up a ton of them for my team to congratulate them on high sales, recruiting, anniversaries, etc.   It came together so quickly -
Here are just a few of them getting ready to go out-
Do you love them??? Well the only way to get this FREE set is to order a minimum of $50 in SU merchandise during the current  Sale-A-Bration promotion and you can pick it as your free item.  You can see more about this promotion and order at www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net !  This set is just full of wonderful possibilities!  ~Maureen
Here are some of the products used to complete this card - click on any image to go to my SU! website - 

No comments: