So I had Gramma Day with my 3rd grandchild for this round - Miss Zamarah! Gramma days are really some of my favorite days! Her Mommy, my daughter, Jenee - wanted to tag along - so it was the three of us! Here they are enjoying our trip for lunch to Golden Corral.
Zam ate amazing - which is not the norm for her, as she eats so little - but here she could pick all her favorites. Plus she has a sweet tooth, and she could get whatever she wanted for dessert if she ate good - and she did!
Here she is with her dessert choices - and she ate every bit of it. She and I share a passion for Cotton Candy! So we love Golden Corral for that reason alone.
After she ate hers - we got another to share - yum!!!!
Then it was off to the painting studio - she chose this little kitty to paint - and took her work very seriously.
I decided to paint my self a coffee travel mug and Jenee painted a tray!
Here she is with her finished project - she did a great job!! The kitty looks like it has a mustache - so Zam said it was a French kitty!
Jenee painted the tray below to put jewelry in.
And I painted a Crazy Stamping Lady Mug with my favorite color for the lid - Yellow!
Fun stuff -
And a fun day with Zamarah and her Mom! Can't wait till next time Miss Z!! Love you oodles. ~Gramma
- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment