So we had another great Gramma (and Papa) day with this amazing kiddo. Prince is just such a great kid - so polite and kind and just a joy to be around. He wanted to go to Red Robin for lunch as he really wanted a shake! So Red Robin it was. Here he is - a boy and his shake - lol!
Papa wanted to tag along as after lunch we were headed to the new Star Wars movie - the Force Awakens. So here the two of them are waiting for food to arrive.
The theater is really nice here - spacious and reclining seats - Me and Prince and Papa and Prince getting ready for the movie to start.
The movie was a hit - we all enjoyed it! Had to get a quick picture of him with the sign at the theater before heading out to check out Legos at the store. He's saving his money for something big - so we just went home with Skittles treat for the girls. But it won't be long and he'll have saved and gotten the set he wants.
Thanks hon - for a great day!!! Can't wait till next time! ~Gramma
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- UPDATED: Stampers Clubs
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Crazy Stamping Lady's Monthly Drawing RULES -
- Craft Items for Sale