Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 - Really!!! Where does the time go?!?!

Well - I'm starting to feel like a dinosaur - lol!  Happy New Year - here is to a future full of wonderful possibilities!!  I can't believe that yesterday was the first day I posted since Christmas - it has been non-stop everything here.  Who ever said retirement would give me some down time - obviously didn't have my life :)  So in honor of my "dino" feelings I wanted to share this adorable card we made at Fall 2015 Stamp Camp.  It makes great use of the set by adding the bones to the front on acetate.  Really making the card pop!
Here's a shot of the card from the side so you can see more of what I mean.
And dinosaurs are not for boys only - they have a feminine side - as shown in this "girly" version of the card.
Hope you like them - they were really pretty easy to make.  Yesterday should have been a personal post - but I had to get the new catalog and Sale-A-Bration info out there, and I have not even uploaded all my Christmas pictures yet - so my personal post may come later in the week.
~*~*~*~*~
Check out yesterday's EXCITING news on Sale-A-Bration and the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog.  And why this might be the best time EVER to join my team!!!  ~Maureen
Some of the Stampin' Up! products used to create these projects - click on any image to go to my online store - 



No comments: