Friday, August 26, 2016

Baby Wipe Pad Technique

So I left you with this teaser yesterday - HERE
And this is the card we made with that pallet.  I took the leaf from the Limited Time "Thoughtful Branches" set - and first, using the pad above we stamp several leaves on the base.  Then we used the speckles from "Gorgeous Grunge" and the pad above to add some pretty splatters to the base.  Stamped the verse from "Thoughtful Branches" in Pumpkin Pie ink.  We then stamped several leaves and cut them out along with the other open weave leaves from the set.  To complete we tied some of SU's linen thread around the card and finished it with a bow.  We curled the leaves around a marker to give them some dimension, then added them to the card with glue dots, one at a time - making them cascade down.
I really love how this card turned out.  The final accent was the little pearls that were colored with an orange sharpie.  That left me with the baby wipe below - so pretty!
So I let it dry and cut out a bunch more of the leaves - now lets see if I can come up with a card for them.
See y'all soon - so happy to be making FALL items - my favorite time of the year!!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go right to my online store - 

2 comments:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

TOP GOOD MERCI +++++++++++++++++++

Unknown said...

Really like this card, Maureen.