Sunday, August 28, 2016

Club Hostess Gift

Hi All - each time my club meets my hostesses get a gift from me.  Each time the club renews - I come up with a new gift idea.  So today I'm sharing what I made for my club hostess in August, Yvonne.  It's a composition notebook covered with some beautiful (retired) SU! DSP.  I love the look of elegance.  To cover these you just need to measure the book cover and cut the DSP to fit.  I then trim up any extra eges after adhering with either spray adhesive - or our Tear and Tape adhesive. Tie on a little coordinating ribbon.
To make it personal - I added her initial and of course finished the inside covers also. 
Here is the present all completed - you can see I added an RSVP pen with matching DSP and put it into a SU clear bag for presentation.
Each hostess in this rotation will receive one - although the paper color and styles will vary.  I'll be sure to share them all with you.  See you soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: