Sunday, August 21, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle - available in August or while supplies last...

So yesterday I shared a beautiful foil Christmas card made with the "Thoughtful Branches" Bundle and today I want to share a few more ideas for this bundle.  It is soooo versatile, and I've been having so much fun creating with it.  
For a limited time, you can get the exclusive Thoughtful Branches bundle. You will be able to order the stamp, framelits or bundle between August 2 and 31 (while supplies last).
To order go to my online store at www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net and enter the codes as follows -
Item #Product NameRetail
144328Thoughtful Branches Bundle (ENG)$52.00 USD



143539Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set (ENG)$27.00 USD



143538Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies$31.00 USD
So here are the cards I made for my recent class on this bundle - can you see the variety here?  The pines, the lilacs the tree..... 
This first Tree card is simple, and sweet, and you don't even need the framelits.  The trees give it that masculine, woodsy look - it would be perfect for a guys birthday care - but also a sympathy card.  The gems were colored with a green sharpie, before being added to the card, and I always love to add our linen thread to nature cards.
Next is my Lilac card - I LOVE lilacs - we have one really established white bush here, and since moving have planted 3 more of the purple variety.  Hoping to get a few flowers next summer off of those.  This flower below is actually made with dotted image that can also be used the tall trees.  I just switched up the colors and made flowers.  The layers and the bling just bring it all together.
 
But the final Christmas Thank You card is my favorite.  I've seen a lot of similar ones on blogs and Pinterest.  To me the white on white with the pop of Cherry Cobbler is just so elegant.  And the dots of snow behind the tree just make it!  This glass was all about the bling and included a package of gems in their registration, so you can see how we used them on each card.
 
This bundle is wildly popular - and I really hope SU! brings it back in next year's catalog.  But for now it is ONLY available while supplies last - so if you LOVE it - get it NOW!!  Not done yet though - stop by in a couple days and I'll be sharing one more fall card made with this same bundle.  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: