Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Quick and cute and versatile

So recently I was part of a swap and I came up with the card below as a prototype.  I really liked it, but cutting all those layers was going to be a pain as I needed to make 35.
So I changed it up a bit below - which made it quicker, easier and I liked it just as well.
Then I took that same layout, changed up the colors, added a bit of sponging and turned them into congrats cards for my TEAM!
Here's a close up.
Hope you like them.  They come together very quickly.  I'm thinking you could use just about any color combo and any sentiment.  You do fussy cut the flowers, but the image is very quick and easy to cut out.  I just may need  to make a few more :)  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 


No comments: