Tuesday, May 10, 2016

TIPsy Tuesday #2 - Paper Pumpkin Storage

Since I shared how great Paper Pumpkin kits are in yesterday's blog post - HERE, I thought I'd share with you today a tip on how I store my stamps from Paper pumpkin.  I purchased Avery binder - I don't see a product code on it, but the size is approximately 7 1/2" x 9 1/4" x 1".  It has a clear front where I put one of my Paper Pumpkin card from the kits in the front cover.
And I purchased these inserts to go in it -
Then each month after I complete my kit - I take the ink spots and put them in a box I keep them all in.  Will share that tip another time.  Then I take the Paper Pumpkin instruction sheet inserts and the stamp sets and put them in a sleeve of my binder.
Below you can see it open I put the inserts in after marking the month and year on them, then behing the insert - I place the stamp set that was received with the kit.  Keeps them all in one place and easy to find and see if I am looking for a specific stamp set.  Each binder holds 12 months comfortably.
Please see yesterday's Post for full details on ordering your own Paper Pumpkin kits!
(Wanna see all my TIPsy Tuesday Tips - just click the link at the top of my blog)
Thanks for stopping by! ~Maureen

2 comments:

Junebug Creations said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant organization! Thanks for sharing!