Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Team Cards - I am so late

So today I am working on getting my team cards out for March!  I know, I know - late - I guess I'll be combining them with April!  Between our trip to California.  Some big family decisions.  A bad sinus cold and ..... well you know - this month just got away from me.  But the cards are stinkin' cute :)  I started by cutting out the sun rays from yellow and gently sponging orange in the middle of the sun.
Here's my mat after making several of the - how pretty is that?  May need to take that technique and make another card design.
Next I layered the yellow onto a blue card base.  Not giving specific colors as I used several yellows and blues.
After that I added the "sayings" from my TIPsy Tuesday post a bit ago.  Popped up some clouds made with the cupcake builder punch, and of course a few gems to give it some bling.  Isn't it such a happy card?
Here's a different view so you can see the verse and the clouds were popped up on dimensionals.
And a bunch of them done below - how could those not 'brighten' someone's day?!?!
Stop back soon for more stamping fun! and don't forget the retiring products - more and more are gone each day CLICK HERE for the post on that!  ~Maureen

No comments: