So today I am working on getting my team cards out for March! I know, I know - late - I guess I'll be combining them with April! Between our trip to California. Some big family decisions. A bad sinus cold and ..... well you know - this month just got away from me. But the cards are stinkin' cute :) I started by cutting out the sun rays from yellow and gently sponging orange in the middle of the sun.
Here's my mat after making several of the - how pretty is that? May need to take that technique and make another card design.
Next I layered the yellow onto a blue card base. Not giving specific colors as I used several yellows and blues.
After that I added the "sayings" from my TIPsy Tuesday post a bit ago. Popped up some clouds made with the cupcake builder punch, and of course a few gems to give it some bling. Isn't it such a happy card?
Here's a different view so you can see the verse and the clouds were popped up on dimensionals.
And a bunch of them done below - how could those not 'brighten' someone's day?!?!
Stop back soon for more stamping fun! and don't forget the retiring products - more and more are gone each day CLICK HERE for the post on that! ~Maureen
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events