Monday, May 16, 2016

Personal Post Monday - a week in the life - lol!

So this past week I have been busy!  We finished planting the garden, took care of sick kiddos, I had a couple stamp classes, I'm getting ready for my new catalog Open House this coming Sunday - but I managed to do a few other things too!  I got in some stamping - made these cute cards out of a package of pre-printed "Thank You" notes I had.  SU's Botanical Builder Framelits make it so easy and quick to make these beautiful flowers with a tropical feel. 
 Can never have too many thank you notes!
Also wanted to get some of that floral feel done on my house - so I made up 9 of these beautiful hanging baskets for my front porch.  If you follow me on facebook you've already seen them.  I really love the feel they give the house.
 
Also made up some other cute little flower arrangements for my front porch to bring some freshness and color.
Soon we're going to be getting so new rockers for the porch so we can sit there and relax - so looking forward to that.  Hope you Monday is relaxing and your week is off to a great start!  See you soon!  ~Maureen
Click any image below to go right to my online store - 

No comments: