Monday, May 2, 2016

Personal Post Monday - Birthday and Painting Fun!!

First of all - I have to share my little cutie patootie!  My youngest grandchild, Kyan turned 3 this week - and even though we weren't there with him - this picture warms my heart!  I love the donuts with candles - how clever is that - and from the smile on his face - it was a hit!!!
Here's the card I sent to him - bursting with birthday wishes - I used the negatives from the SU Sunburst Die to make the card and it turned out great!!!
Also had some fun myself last week - as I went to my first ever paint party.  Here is my picture.  I had such a good time, and was really happy with it!
My date was my daughter, Jenee, and hse had a great time too.  Here you can see our painting crew!
Thank you to Rosie Carroll for throwing a great party and inviting us!!! ~Maureen

No comments: