Sunday, May 29, 2016

May TEAM cards

So - I'm actually ahead of the game - I have my May TEAM cards done for my top achiever's, even though the stats won't be finalized till 6/8.  Feeling good about that.  I used the same design as I did for my recent swap cards - but made these up using all the new In-Colors - just "lookie how pretty!"
Below are all the individual cards so you can get a good look at the colors and the great new ribbons that match!
Card is Dapper Denim - Ribbon is Emerald Envy
Card us Emerald Envy - Ribbon is Flirty Flamingo
Card is Sweet Sugarplum - Ribbon is Dapper Denim
Card is Flirty Flamingo - Ribbon is Peekaboo Peach
Card is Peekaboo Peach - Ribbon is Sweet Sugarplum
Aren't all those new colors TERRIFIC!?!  If you'd like to get two yards of each of those five colors of ribbon FREE (an $8.00 value) - then check out yesterday's post HERE with an offer that ends on May 31 at NOON!  Don't miss out on getting these - I am in LOVE with the new in-colors and once you try them -  you will be too!  See you soon! ~Maureen

No comments: