Friday, May 27, 2016

Upcoming classes in June! Have you missed me???

It's been a week since I posted - I hate it when that happens.  But I had my Open House last Sunday - which stretched to customers coming in all week.  Last customer just left and I promised Hubby I'd get this stuff cleaned up LOL!  But it was so successful - thank you to everyone who participated - you are the best!  
Then it was also the last week of school - so full of presentations, concerts, awards, picnics and on and on!  But the grand kiddos here in Prescott are done now, and so excited it is summer vacation!
I've updated my Upcoming events page here on the blog with all my June events - so check it out.  If you live in the Prescott, AZ area - I'd love to STAMP with you!!

My next event is a SU Project Life memory keeping event! 
Crazy Stamping Lady’s Project Life Scrapbooking event!!* 
Starbucks Conference Room -  1861 E State Route 69 Prescott****
Saturday, June 4, 2016
1:00-4:00 PM
Cost: $25 for materials to create 4 - 6x8" Project Life Scrapbook pages at the event (2 2-sided). 
As well as Free Shipping and handling on any merchandise orders at this event - that's a 10% savings on your order.**
Price includes your choice of beverage from Starbucks up to a $5.00 value; 2 2-sided Project Life 6x8" project pages and lots of  material choices, prepped and ready to complete your pages. 
NOTE:  You must bring an assortment of related pictures (10-20)  with you, so this project will become your own!  
Plus there will be a little treat and a doorprize drawing.  No additional purchase necessary.
   Limit 6 due to space limitation in conference room.  Must RSVP by Noon on Friday, June 3  to hold your spot, and I will always confirm your place in the class. 
Class must be ½ full to avoid cancellation – please read cancellation policy below . 
It's time to start scrapbooking your memories (get them off your phone :), and Project Life helps take all the fuss out of memory keeping!!

Spent some time sorting and categorizing all my pictures - so that I can get them into albums and enjoy them!!

We'll be using Project Life by Stampin' Up! - which are absolutely terrific!  I have done traditional scrapbooking for years - and enjoyed it.  But it took me so long and I would get discouraged.  Not any more - in a matter of just minutes you can put together adorable pages of your favorite pictures and be ready to enjoy them for years to come.  Here are some of the reasons why Project Life is GREAT -


Here are samples of a few of the pages I have made so far -
 
 
Quick, easy and simply adorable!!! So plan to come join me!!! ~Maureen
Here is a sampling of the Project Life products we offer - (not all will be used at class - but other discontinued PL will be available) - click on any image to find out more about it at my online store!

No comments: