Saturday, May 7, 2016

Christmas in May - Peace Card

I always LOVE my monthly Christmas Card class - it's popular - and happy - and it gets us all ahead of the game by making are cards for Christmas as we go.  Each month features two different cards - and attendees make two of each.  So here is Card #1 from my May class -
We used the Bird Builder punch which is being discontinued after this month - and I am sad about that.  It is so versatile - just look at this beautiful dove. We ran the blue layer through the Big Shot with a stars folder - used the Christmas Greetings Thinlits for the peace - and a little twine and bling to finish.
Above is the inside of the card with an appropriate verse from the Reason for the Season set.  You can see the dimensionals from the side - showing some real raised texture to this card - can also see below how things are raised up.
Fun, beautiful, elegant card!  ~Maureen
Click on any image below to go right to my online store! 

No comments: