1. Take a 2 3/4" x 6" piece of Crumb Cake and a 1" x 6" piece of Holiday DSP
2. Put a strip of 2 sided tape along the middle of the back of the DSP and tape down to the bottom of your piece of Crumb Cake (or other cardstock.)
3. Cut linen thread 6" long.
4. Then cut the strip of Crumb Cake into 3 - 2"x 2 3/4" pieces as shown in picture.
5. Stamp "To: From:" on Crumb Cake tags with a coordinating stamp color.
6. Punch a small hole in the top of each of your tags as shown, and feed the linen thread
through and tie. Voila - tags in an instant.
YOU COULD DO THIS WITH 12" STRIPS AND CREATE YOU TAGS FOR CHRISTMAS VERY QUICKLY!!
So here are all mine - I just need to add names and add to my packages :) ~Maureen