Thursday, December 20, 2012

Downline Surprises

Today I want to share a couple of items my downline members gave to me.  These talented ladies do wonderful stamping - and I am so thankful for them even thinking of me.  The first item I received is from Annette - she made me this great packet of simmering potpourri - even drying some of the elements themselves. 
Isn't a beautiful package full of wonderful fragrances.  I plan to simmer it Christmas day - but currently it sits in a bowl on my table in my stamping room and the entire room smells wonderful! Thank you Annette!
I also wanted to share this adorable gift card holder from my downline Julie - isn't it great!!! I am a snowman fanatic - so I really love this.  Inside was a Starbucks card - Julie definitely knows my coffee addiction.  Thank you so much Julie!!
I know I've said it before - but it bears repeating - the best part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator to me- is the wonderful friends I've made both in my customers and downline!!  I so appreciate all of you!  ~Maureen

1 comment:

Annette J. said...

Maureen,you are an awesome upline, who always goes above and beyond to make us (your downline) feel motivated and appreciated!! You are an inspiration to us all!