Friday, December 14, 2012

Clearance Rack Blitz plus Ribbon Bonus

WOW - check it out - today Stampin' Up! has added over 300 new items to their clearance rack - click on the icon above to see what's there.  These items are available while supplies last only - and can be ordered directly online or you can email me and I'll put your order in.  I'll be placing orders as often as possible to try and get while in stock.  BONUS if you purchase by emailing me with your order - purchase $50 in merchandise (this can be clearance rack, catalog merchandise or even gift certificates for Christmas) and I'll throw in a roll of stitched satin ribbon from the catalog page 172.  I have many rolls on hand so will give you a bonus first-come, first-serve as my colors are used up.  Please let me know your #1, #2 and #3 choice of color - Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple or Summer Starfruit.  That's a $8.95 value before S and H and tax - so a great bonus!! Beautiful colors to use on all your holiday projects.
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Primrose Petals Shown
Thanks for your continued support - I love being your demonstrator!!  ~Maureen

No comments: