- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Rudolph Group Project
So at our Holiday Party last weekend we made this adorable little Rudolph using punches and our Top Note die - how cute is that!! I pretty much CASE'd the reindeer from Kristy Brown but I didn't have the die she used for the antlers. Then I remembered seeing our Oak Leaf die cut in half somewhere and used as antlers - so that's what I did and instant Rudolph :) I actually cut two oak leaves, as they are not perfectly symmetrical and then cut them both in half and used the same sides on the deer and kept the others for another deer. The muzzle with the nose taped to it; and the eyelids are popped up on dimensionals - and his nose of course is our SU glitter paper. You could sponge him a bit for even more dimension.