- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
September Christmas Card Stamp Camp
Last weekend we had our monthly Christmas Card Stamp Camp - for those who have come every month, they have 100 cards now - woo hoo!! The first card we made this month was this adorable snowman card using "Snow Much Fun" this was absolutely my favorite new Christmas set and I had to get it right away. I LOVE SNOWMEN! We ran the front layer through the Big Shot with our snowflake embossing folder, added some color with markers and finished with a couple gems for some bling - Love it!! We finished this inside with a layered sentiment and the cute little birdie rolling the snowball at the bottom. The second card was also lovely and designed by my daughter Heidi. She used "Bright Hopes" from the current mini catalog. Our layouts were very similar which is unusual for us. She rock and rolled the wreath and then cut it out and popped up on dimensionals (with more bling) and a natural bow made from our linen thread. Very simple and elegant. The craft layer was supposed to be stamped tone on tone with snowflakes -but I forgot -and love it anyway.To see the card with the snowflakes check out Heidi's blog at www.stampinking.blogspot.com Our next Christmas Card stamp camp is Sunday, October 23rd - let me know if you're interested in joining us!