Friday, September 16, 2011

Cards Stamp Camp

Today I want to share the cards we made at this month's cards camp. The first is the Up,Up and Away card I showed you previously. I love this card - it has an old fashioned Americana feel to me with the red/white and blue and the balloon. We ruffled a matching strip of DSP across the bottom to add interest. The next card we made was this beautiful fall card using the Gently Falling set from the current Holiday mini. I LOVE FALL - the colors, the feel, the smells - now right through Thanksgiving - I'm a happy girl. This card used the rock and roll technique on the leaves to give that hint of rusty color on the edges. We even added a ribbon of the coordinating Spice Cake fabric. The next card was designed by Heidi (stampinking.blogspot). How cute is that - it uses the Out on a Limb set from the Holiday mini. She had us stamp the branch right on the moon and sponge around it (and the clouds which are made with the top of our cupcake punch) to give them a spooky look. Love it!! It was a fun stamp camp, stamping with friends. Plan to join us Oct. 11 for our next cards camp - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!

No comments: