Saturday, September 17, 2011

Congrats to my Downline -

Wanted to share this cute and simple card I made this month to send out to my top sales and recruiters in my downline. It is a CASE of this great card from Lorri Heiling here - http://stampingaddict.blogspot.com/2011/09/fast-and-simple-card.html It uses one of my absolutely favorite and most versatile sets - Fifth Avenue Floral - my colors are Poppy, Daffodil and Peach - Here's a close-up - easy-peasy and LOVELY!
Want to buy ALL of your Stampin' Up! goodies at a discount? Want to come stamp and play at monthly meetings? Want to learn what's new - before all your friends? Email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com and I'll get you signed up to be part of my team of Crazy Stamping Ladies!! Let the FUN begin!

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Awesome card Maureen. What a lucky downline you have. TFS.