Monday, August 25, 2014

Nautical Totes

So here is the 3D project we made at Club - it is an adorable little nautical tote.  I followed the tutorial here at Splitcoast Stampers - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/boxinabag/ but adapted it a bit. My base was 5 1/4 x 3 1/4" and then scored 3/4" in all the way around (Steps 1 - 6). 
My Designer Series Paper was 4"x12" (Steps 7-13).  Then I stopped following the tutorial.  Added a little handle, and punched a scallop to fold over the top and close with an antique brad.
I think it turned out so cute.
Here you can see the bottom box portion we started with then wrapped.
Would be perfect to wrap a little gift card in tissue - tuck in the back and give with this cute little card we made - how fun!!
See you soon. ~Maureen

No comments: