Saturday, August 16, 2014

Cute & Clean Again...

Here is the second card we made at this month's Cute & Clean Stamp Camp.  It uses one of my favorites (yes, I am a coffee addict), Perfect Blend.  I used torn "Typeset" DSP because when I think of coffee I think of early morning, reading the newspaper, etc.  Who am I kidding - when I think if coffee it's definitely not restricted to early morning :) 
We did this card on SU's Crumb Cake notecards - it's a little smaller size and would be perfect to jot down a note and throw in that Starbuck's gift card.  Okay, okay - when I think of coffee I think of Starbuck's :)
Here is a trio of the cards - you can see how the coffee cup and bottom layer are raised up on dimensionals.  This is the same layout I used for my Convention shoebox swap card - but we added a couple more layers.  Hope you liked it - now I'm off to get another cup of coffee!  ~Maureen

No comments: