Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cute and Clean Cards Stamp Camp

Today I just wanted to share one of the cards we made at this month's stamp camp.  It uses my favorite set from the new catalog "Kinda Eclectic".  It was soooo hard for me to hold off buying this - as I new we were getting it at Convention.  In fact you probably recognize this card we made at Convention - I totally CASE'd it because I loved it!  I used a different DSP for the strip and added gems to the flowers - but those were my only changes - so pretty.
Here's a picture using the flash - throws the colors off a bit - I think the picture above better represents the colors of the card.
I'm gonna make up some more with different sentiments - it just has a such a fresh, clean look to it - again - I LOVE IT!  Hope you liked it too!  ~Maureen

No comments: