Friday, August 22, 2014

August Paper Pumpkin Cards

Look at these cards - aren't they FUN!!  This is the August Paper Pumpkin kit (well a small portion of it - there is so much more in the kit).  I did adapt a bit (not my own idea - someone mentioned it on facebook) - I cut the striped card bases in half and that gave me enough layers to make 8 card on a white base.  Also when I cut them down to be a layer it left that tiny strip that I used as an accent under the sentiment.
They words are already cut out - so all I did was stamp the confetti dots and sentiments (all in the stamp set that is included) added the banner and the sequins (also included).
Since I was giving these cards as a gift and I think she will probably mail the cards, I stamped regular envelopes to match so they will go through the postal machines.
But the kit actually comes with these adorable colored envelopes that close with a twine tie.  I'll be sure to find something fun to use them for in the future.
Hope to finish the rest of the kit soon and I'll be sure to share.  But don't forget this sneak peek of the September kit - 
You'll get to make six of these adorable Halloween treat bags.  If you sign up by September 10th - you 'll get your first two months at half price!!  Go to mypaperpumpkin.com sign-up and be sure to choose me as your demonstrator - then sit back and wait for the FUN to arrive in your mailbox.  ~Maureen

No comments: