- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Witches, Goblins and Spooks oh my!!
Last Saturday was our annual Halloween projects Stamp Camp. Both Heidi and I LOVE Halloween - the colors, the fun images - so each year we do a special class. Today I'm sharing the first of four projects we made. This adorable framed Halloween art - Couple things that are hard to see in the picture - The "Boooo" is raised on a dimensional and the mummy's head is up on top of that and his little hands are curved out - so it looks like he's coming off the page. The Witches hat and the "Spooky" are raised on dimensionals. The mummy and spider have googly eyes and the skull has gems for eyes - the ribbon on the side just gave it a finishing touch.
Hope you liked this project - stop back tomorrow to see what else we made. ~Maureen