Friday, September 21, 2012

Second Halloween Project

So - finally - my second Halloween project from our class last weekend. We made this adorable test tube holder.  I used this great tutorial from Lisa Somerville on splitcoaststampers - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/testtubeholder/
 
My only changes were instead of cutting out the big sections for the back, I folded them over and taped down to give holder more sturdiness.  Also, since my test tubes were smaller I used the 3/4" circle punch.  I love the little mummy on the front with his one googly eye - he's my fav!  We filled the test tubes with white nerds and they turned out great!  Will share the other two projects in a few days.  We hope to repeat this class as it was so successful - so watch for details to come.  ~Maureen

No comments: