- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Downline Meeting Project
Last week at our downline meeting we made these adorable little Halloween pouches. I saw the original idea here on Lorri Heiling's blog here - and changed it up just a bit to make it mine :) We used a 4" x 6" piece of the newsprint paper (so you can get 6 of them out of a 12x12" piece. Then with it horizontal on the table in front of us, just folded it almost in half leaving about a 1/2" hang over. Then we put snail on the 1/2" flap and across the bottom, folded it up and voila - a pouch. Next we used the scallop border punch to scallop the top, sponged it with Cajun Craze, added the spider webs and the little spider (or bat) tag and filled it with crimped fill and candy.