Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fun with the Jones Kids.....

Today I thought I'd share some of the pictures I have from the Jones kids over the last few weeks.  We try to spend as much time as possible with the grandkids, and next week I'll post pictures of some times with the King kids :)
Zamarah, Paisley and Prince making french bread pizza creations.
More pizza fun!
Paisley and Prince!
All three kiddos - looks like they're having fun to me.
Prince and Papa - the guys hanging out doing 'car' stuff.
Prince blowing bubbles.
Miss Zamarah after a day of preschool fun!
Zamarah's face painted.
Zamarah's turn at bubbles.
Zamarah finishing her final touches on the pizza.
 Thanks for allowing me to share my babies - they all mean the world to me.  Stop back tomorrow for some more rubber stamping.  ~Maureen

No comments: