Monday, September 24, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards II

So here's my second card for our last Cards camp - how cute is this.  I gotta tell you - those framelits are AMAZING!  I love to cut things out - but look how great these items look cut out with my Big Shot - couldn't do it by hand that neatly.  The back ground is done with the Stampin' Up! Core'dinations cardstock.  We ran it through the Big Shot with the wood grain folder, and then sanded it to bring out the core color - it looks just like wood.
The set is Perfectly Preserved from page 29 of the SU Holiday catalog along with the Cannery Set Framelits Dies.  You can both of these items in a bundle and save approximately $6.  You can view all of our catalogs here - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithmaureen/catalogs and order online or email me your order.  Hope you liked it - stop back soon for another :)  ~Maureen

No comments: