- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Christmas Card Stamp Camp
Last Sunday we had our monthly Christmas Card Stamp Camp - each person attending got to make five each of two designs of Christmas cards. Here is the first one designed by Heidi - it is a popped up layer with a punched out snowflake - you can see the printed paper underneath. Just lovely. The second card was designed by me - I designed it to mimic the idea of a package with a bow on top. The oval and the house layers are popped up on dimensionals. I really like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by.