- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Karen's Project for Downline -
Last week at our downline meeting Karen had us make this great Halloween card. We used the imbedded embossing technique to make this lovely quilted image. I have done imbedded embossing before - but never the quilted images and I loved it. My mother-in-law has made beautiful quilts in her life - so my goal is to make her a framed image now of several quilted patterns. Our meeting was small, so it was a little less organized and lots of fun chatting going on, so I forgot to get a picture of Karen demonstrating, as I usually do. So I found a photo of her in my archives. She is the demo on the right below. Thanks Karen for providing a great project for us all.