- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - March Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Watercolor Class - Part I
Last week Heidi hosted a Watercolor class at her house, and I went over as a helper. But everyone did so great they didn't need much help, so I had time to do all the projects also. They are Heidi's designs and you can check her blog over the next week at www.stampinking.blogspot.com to see more views of these projects. The first one we made was this cute little Dino card - we watercolored him using blender pads and ink directly from the reinkers - she showed how to layer your colors up to get these great results. Next we used reinkers again, but this time we watercolored Stampin' Ups! paper flowers, layered them and added them to the top of a little tin container that can be filled with candy - so cute. You can't see it much in this picture, but by using a couple colors on each petal we got a bit of a tie dyed look. Check back tomorrow to see the other projects we made.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment