- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - March Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Monday, October 3, 2011
Water Color Class - Part II
Today I'm going to share two more of the projects we made at the recent Watercolor Class - the first was this adorable little treat box - we used Stampin' Ups! watercolor paper, reinkers and Stampin' Ups! aqua painters to create a beautiful fall landscape - Next we used watercolor pencils and blender pens to make this adorable little birthday card for baby! Stop back tomorrow when I'll share the final project we made.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment