- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Prescott AZ - January Bundle Bonus!
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Watercolor Class - Part III
The final project we made at the Watercolor class was this little gift bag. Heidi had us make it using the Stampin' Up! watercolor crayons, and we used them direct to stamp - spritz stamp with water, color with crayons directly onto stamp, spritz with water again and stamp on your cardstock. Soft and Lovely!!! Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the things you can create with different watercoloring techniques. See you soon!