- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Club Technique and Card
This month at club our technique was Reverse Masking. Here is the 6x6" technique card for our binder. I love this technique, it is just so fun to do the sponging and stamping and pick up the post-it mask and voila! We made this beautiful card using the same technique. I have seen several similar cards - but just love the richness that the black and Cajun Craze bring to this. We even stamped the owls on the inside of the card - sorry for the blur -but you get the idea.Check back next month to see our next technique!