Friday, February 19, 2010

My Surgery

Hi All - Well my surgery is set for the 19th at 1:30 PM - I'll have a complete hysterectomy and hopefully that will be it. If the cancer is fully contained I won't need any follow up radiation or chemo - so of course that is what I am praying for. By the time this post is up, I'll probably be at the hospital. So keep me in your prayers.

So many have sent me lovely get well cards and I want to post them for you all to see. So keep watching each day to see all the wonderful ideas -

This one is from Kathy B - and features the emerging image technique. Because of the lighter colors and the clear embossing the picture does not do this justice - it is an amazing card. This on is from a customer Karyn and again - my style - simple, elegant and I love it.And here is one from Karen who used my fav colors the purples and greens together - plus, you can't see it, but there are lovely stickles in the middle of the flowers that add a beautiful shine to the card - thank you all so much!!

No comments: