Friday, February 19, 2010

FREE Stamps!

Hi All - I'm offering a "Get Well" Special for this weekend while I have my surgery and recover at home. Since I've had to be off a lot this month, I need to bring my sales up. So I may be under the weather - but the SUN is SHINING on YOU!!! Don't miss out on these specials I'm offering this weekend only. You must place your order with me by email no later than 5:00 PM on Monday, February 22, 2010 to get these deals!
Sale-a-bration!!! Woo Hoo!!
That's right everyone ~ it is that most wonderful time of the year again - no, not Christmas, that just finished!!! It is Sale-A-Bration time with Stampin Up!!!! And you know what that means -

Free STAMPS!
So, I betcha you are wondering what you can get for free and how?
From now through March 31, 2010, when you place an order of a minimum of $50 dollars (before shipping & tax of course) you will get to pick from FOUR exclusive Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, a package of 6x6 DSP and for the first time ever, you can even pick an exclusive PUNCH!! And just wait, it gets better....so what if you are so busy spending you have earned everything in this SAB catty and now what? For the first time SU has opening up their catty for you to pick ANY stamp set under the value of $15.95!!!! That is an additional 80 stamp sets!!!!

Here are the regular details (and my bonus offers this weekend in RED):

Customers - Get a free SAB item of your choice for every $50 (before shipping & tax) that you order. PLUS IF YOU ORDER DURING MY GET WELL SALE - EVERY ORDER WILL RECEIVE A SAMPLE OF OUR NEW HEART SWEET TREAT CUPS; AND IF YOUR ORDER IS OVER $50 YOU'LL A BONUS SAMPLER ASSORTMENT OF 20 PAGES OF OUR SU CARDSTOCKS.


Hostesses - Book a workshop for you and your friends to be held by March 31st, and if your workshop closes at $300 (before shipping & tax) you will earn a free SAB item of your choice, in addition to regular hostess rewards! PLUS, EACH GUEST ATTENDING WILL MAKE TWO SPECIAL MAKE AND TAKE PROJECTS FREE OF CHARGE AND EVERYONE ATTENDING WILL GET A BONUS GIFT FROM ME IF THEY PLACE ANY ORDER.


New Recruits - Join SU during Sale-A-Bration and SU will let you choose a FREE stamp set (excluding hostess sets) from the Idea Book, valued up to $47.95...PLUS....the kits are 15% off!! Holy jumping jacks!!!! So instead of paying $199 for the Standard Starter Kit it will only be $169!!! Or if you are interested in the digital aspect, the Digital Starter Kit is no longer $185, but a mere $157!!!

And do you seriously think that would be all? WELL, ONE LAST THING - I'VE DECIDED TO MATCH SU'S OFFER AND GIVE YOU AN ADDITIONAL SET UP TO A $47.95 VALUE IF YOU SIGN UP WITH ME AS A DEMONSTRATOR AND BECOME A CRAZY STAMPING LADY!!!

You can't pass up this offer!!! That is free stamp sets, a discount on the starter kit, and ME as your upline!!! That could be over a hundred dollars worth of free sets!! What are you waiting for? Email me NOW and I'll respond as soon as I rest up after my surgery. Can't wait to STAMP with you. ~Maureen

No comments: