Thursday, February 11, 2010

Surgery Date Set

Thank you to everyone who has emailed or sent a card with prayers and warm wishes. Your concern and kind thoughts mean the world to me. I am truly thankful that it looks like they've caught the cancer early, and I believe in the power of prayer - so thank you all for that.

My surgery date has been set for next week Friday, so I am in the process of tying up loose ends at work so I can be off. Plus - we're still waiting for little Zamarah to make her appearance - Jenee is due Sunday and I want to be sure I'm at the delivery (I've seen all my grandbabies born so far). Jenee has said all along she thought she'd be born on Valentine's Day - so she may be right.

I still don't have my computer back, so I am working with a borrowed laptop (thanks so much Sandy), but I don't have any of my files which makes it really hard. I'll try and blog and get some pictures of the lovely cards I was sent up soon. Hopefully during my 6 week recovery I'll have the energy to at least blog a few times a week. I miss posting!!!

Thankfully ~ Maureen

No comments: