Below is a sample of a cute little Valentine treat holder that Heidi designed. We were going to make them at my Open House (which ended up being postponed), so we did them at my Downline meeting. They are simple - but oh so cute - and who can resist that Raspberry Chocolate inside. Watch for that Appreciation Open House to be rescheduled when I'm better - and plan to join us. It will be a REAL celebration.
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - March Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Monday, February 22, 2010
I Love the Reds and Pinks of Valentines. So I thought I'd share some of them - here is a beautiful Valentine made by my daughter, Heidi. I Love it!! And here's an anonymous Valentine left for me using the Sweet Treat hearts. It's still displayed on my shelf - but missing the M&M's - hmmmm, wonder where they went?
Posted by Maureen Rauchfuss at 6:33:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment