Sunday, February 28, 2010

Flowers - I got flowers!!

I love flowers - they bring such life to a room - and I just need to thank everyone who brought me flowers this week during my recovery from surgery. Each and every plant and bouquet just makes me want to smile - thank you so much for thinking of me!
I received these by Fed Ex from my brother Pat and his family in Wisconsin - and these from Heidi - yellow roses are my fav and looks like they knew it.
This wonderful bouquet came by UPS yesterday and it is so bright and cheery - it was sent by my fantastic brothers and sis - the roses are unbelievably beautiful.
This pretty African Violet is from my friend Elaine. She was so sweet and brought over a meal and this beautiful plant. I used to have tons of these, so I hope I can keep this one alive. They are such pretty plants. I am so thankful for wonderful family and friends - I am truly so blessed.

No comments: